All in Print China 2020
The 8th All in Print China will be held again on October 12-16, 2020 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre. As an exhibition covering the whole printing industry chain, All in Print China will not only display the latest products and technologies in every area of the industry, but also focus on industry popular topics and provide customized solutions to printing enterprises.
1. Organizers join hands to integrate global printing resources
- ● The Printing Technology Association of China and China Academy of Printing Technology, based in China, exert their appeal and influence in the field to lay a strong foundation for the exhibition.
- ● Messe Düsseldorf, through its global marketing network, especially with full support of drupa, has steadily fostered the international reputation and market share of All in Print China.
2. Global promotion for maximum exhibition value
Precision marketing and exclusive exhibition will definitely be the future direction for All in Print China. The organizers will utilize the following resources to build a platform for seamless connection of online and offline exhibition marketing:
- ● A refined database of over 200,000 records
- ● Hundreds of specialized and mass media - covering more than 30 countries and regions, with quality content delivery
- ● Support from world renowned printing and packaging associations
- ● No less than 100 offline promotion activities
- ● Online exhibition in the official website all day long and all year round, helping exhibitors make online match making
- ● To invite targeted buyers and organize about 150 domestic and foreign professional buyer groups
3.Trend setter of the printing industry's innovation and preferred platform to launch new technologies and products
All in Print China has been recognized by the industry as a platform for new technologies and new product launches. It is the one stop point for printing companies to update equipment and learn new technologies. At All in Print China, you can communicate your product technical information to your potential partners more effectively.
4.The "exhibition + summit" model, opening the future of the printing industry
The professional exhibition & printing industry summit will bring together the organizers, media agencies, equipment manufacturers and printing companies; to build a platform for information exchange, trend sharing and win-win cooperation’s within the printing industry.
5.Functional upgrades, printing and packaging connects the entire industry supply chain; help enterprises to cross "new boundaries" , nurturing a new dynamic energy
All in Print China is not only an industry exhibition, but also a dynamic ecological chain. Through All in Print China, printing and packaging enterprises can connect with end-users in industry and other intelligent manufacturing players in industry. Enterprises can get the intelligent technology support they require during production and processing; and can also fully demonstrate new products and ideas to the end-users in the industry.