All in Print China 2020 Sets Sail Again with New Theme – New Manufacturing, New Boundary, New Power
Time：2019-04-30 00:00:00 From：
After more than 10-year development, All in Print China has already grown into a comprehensive exhibition with high professionalism and internationalization. In 2018, it made outstanding achievement, which brought great confidence to the industry. The 8th All in Print China (AIP 2020) will be held on 12-16 October, 2020 in Shanghai with the brand-new theme: New Manufacturing, New Boundary, New Power. Its scale will be upgraded again with more than 1,000 exhibitors, occupying around 110,000 sqm area.
As an exhibition covering the whole printing industry chain, All in Print China will not only display the latest products and technologies in every area of the industry, but also focus on industry popular topics and provide customized solutions to printing enterprises, which can be reflected in the exhibition layout of AIP 2020.
7 Thematic Pavilions - Cover the Whole Industry
- Digital Pre-press Pavilion
- Comprehensive Printing Pavilion
- Post-press Converting Pavilion
- Packaging Equipment Pavilion
- Ink/Innovative Materials Pavilion
- Label Industry Pavilion
- Comprehensive/Packaging Pavilion
2 Highlight Zones – Present the future of printing
- Intelligent Factory
The first one in China. The production line of intelligent printing plant is built onsite to display the transformation to “Intelligent Manufacturing” in printing industry.
- Innovation Factory
Display “Web-to-Print” “Innovation Application”, “Ecological Solution”, “VR/AR Internet Application”, “Printing Cultural Inheritance”, and focus on the latest technology, application and future of printing industry.
Multi-theme Scenarios – Demonstrate the Cross-border Integration
Across the boundaries of the industry, combined with the application needs of advertising, design, and end-users, to create multi-theme scenarios such as supermarkets, bookstores, galleries, museums, etc., to provide an immersive application space experience for the upstream industry chain, and to promote the integration of the printing industry with other industries.
- Pre-Press Equipment
- Printing Equipment
- Post-Press and Packaging Converting Equipment
- Paper and Substrates
- Printing Ink
- Other Consumables
- Components and Infrastructure
- Services and Software
- Innovative Technologies
- Commercial Printing, Newspaper Printing, Label Printing, Business Form, Book Printing
- Repro House, Publishing, Finishing, Paper Converting Companies
- Retailing and Manufacturing
- Advertising and Design Firms, Direct Marketing and PR Agencies
- Graphic Arts and Graphic Arts Specialists
- Paper and Envelope Manufacturers
- Paper Packaging, Flexible Packaging and Corrugated Carton Factory
- Multimedia and Internet Publishers
- Trade Publications
- Government Agencies and Financial Institutions
- Educational Establishments and Professional Bodies
- Relevant Trade Associations
The booth application of All in Print China 2020 was officially open on April 10th, 2019, when the show’s kick-off meeting was successfully held in Dongguan. Although only one and half month has passed, 12% of the booths has been booked, which enhances our expectation to AIP 2020.
In addition, as a member of drupa global shows, All in Print China is the only printing exhibition in China which wins support from drupa. drupa will continue to support AIP 2020 with its worldwide network and access to international customer, which contributes to the fact that AIP is one of the leading international trade fairs in Asia for the industry.
- End -
Ms. Amily Deng
Tel: 86-21-6169 8310