Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Lush, Foodpanda, PepsiCo, Beiersdorf, CJ CheilJedang, Group Boticário and more speak at Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2023
Featuring more than 30 industry leaders across the packaging value chain and over 180 delegates in Singapore and online, Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2023 is a great success. The event provided an excellent platform for everyone to share firsthand insights and collaborative ideas that inspire innovation and drive new approaches to packaging recyclability and design.
“It is an interesting event to have all the different countries' representatives to share insights on sustainability.”, said Senior Lecturer, School of Design & Media of Nanyang Polytechnic Singapore. The Sr. R&D Associate from Unilever India commented on the conference with “Good data and topics”.
The leading panel “Ocean Plastics, Beyond Circular” on day one highlights the importance of a shared vision of closed-loop systems, leaning on regenerative principles and the urgency in scaling up circular solutions. LUSH Cosmetics, Prevented Ocean Plastic, and Spectra Packaging join the panel.
The second panel discusses “The future of plastic alternatives”. Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation, PepsiCo Global Snacks, CJ CheilJedang, PEFC, WestRock, Suzano and Neste join the discussion.
- Paper packaging innovations for Quality Street and KitKat, Kiril Dimitrov, Packaging Expert, Nestle
- Unpacking sustainability in packaging, Lynn Loh, Head of Sustainable Impact APJ Markets at HP
- Progress on Sustainability: hearing from a leading on-demand food delivery platform, Woody Chan, Senior CSR & Sustainability Manager at food panda
- Beiersdorf`s approach towards Packaging Sustainability and utilization of recycled materials into the packaging, Debasish Mandal, Regional Head – Packaging Predevelopment & Sustainability at Beiersdorf
- Responsible Packing – a forest centric way to look at sustainable packaging throughout the entire value chain, Wikkie Netten, APAC Marketing Manager at PEFC
- Innovate boldly, package sustainably, Quentin Yan, Sr. Manager/Director, Asia Pacific Market Development, Consumer Packaging at WestRock
- Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines Inc. - The power of partnerships in fostering a circular economy, Marc Cox, Director for Stakeholder Relations at Coca-Cola Philippines
- Circular, Sustainable, Regenerative... Turning buzzwords into action, Howard Mitchell, Packaging Technologist at LUSH Cosmetics
- Circularity design of adhesive tapes for paper based packaging, Michel Mies, Director of Product Development, Industrial Trade & Converting at Tesa Tape
- Closing the loop with Veolia's recycled PET Resin for sustainable packaging, Agathe Detanger, Project Manager of PT Veolia Services Indonesia
- PHAs (Polyhydroxyalkanoates): bio-based and compostable biomaterials for sustainable packaging solutions, Dong-Eun Chang, CTO at CJ Cheiljedang WB CIC
- High barrier flexible packaging solutions designed for recyclability, Diego Accatino, Zone Business Director Flexible Packaging Division SEAP at BOBST
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) in Asia, Justin Ng Jun Jie, Senior Executive, Regulatory & Public Affairs (Sustainability) at Food Industry Asia
- much more…
Founded in 1925, Smithers is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, USA. It is a multinational company that provides testing, consulting, information and compliance services. Smithers Information provides more than 65 reports and 50 industry events each year, providing clients with an independent source of global market, technical and business information. With a worldwide network of industry experts, Smithers’ market reports, events, consultancy and membership services provide customers with practical and cost-effective solutions to unique challenges in a range of industries, while giving them the confidence to make better decisions.
For more information on Sustainability in Packaging Asia visit https://www.sustainability-in-packaging.com/sustainability-in-packaging-asia.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for future events are available. For more information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Nancy Yao via email email@example.com.
For further information please contact:
Shirley Chen | firstname.lastname@example.org